Re: [NTLK] OT: a few things

From: Doug Augustyn (optix_at_six5535.org)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 06:38:09 PDT

I've got a p800 also, and I don't feel that it is a complete PDA, as it has to
many functions left out. I like the phone, it's just that It's huge lack of
functionality is stunning. I just use my p800 as a phone book, and a color
web-browser, and as a modem for my Newton. I don't think the p800 was ever
intended to replace the PDA in the average geek's arsenal of gadgets always
with him/her. The gaping hole in the p800 is the poor expansion support, but
I guess not being expandable is the mainstream of most PDAs these days...

Hope you get your MP2100 and eMate soon.

Responding to Rowan Pope's comments
<--snip-->

--
My other computer is a Newton UMP2k