Re: [NTLK] Please advise, I'm confused - Re: Direction

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 08:04:21 PDT

on 4/16/04 3:24 PM, David Ensteness at denstene_at_mac.com wrote:

> I am all about this increase and to be honest, I don't run out of heap
> on my 2100 ... so I am pretty confused as to why people are all of a
> sudden nuts about getting more.

From my perspective, ever since I learned that the Newton 2100's memory also
has a finite lifespan, I've been concerned. To me, the ability to swap that
out with not only different, but _more_ ram is a good thing. I just lost my
32 meg card a couple weeks ago, and am stuck now with a 6 meg card. I have
decided that having more internal storage is something I would pay for. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland