Re: [NTLK] [OT] AAPL

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 14:29:21 PDT

My only venture into purchasing stock was back in the mid to late '90's when
Apple's stock plummeted to $12/$13 per share, I used every penny I had to
purchase AAPL. I sold it a few years later after Jobs turned the ship around
and a split, sold @ $39 on its way down. For every $13 I spent, I made $65.
I made an absolute killing. Those were the days....

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans