Re: [NTLK] [OT] Re: Stock Quotes

From: Jared Bland (jrbm689_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 11:21:14 PDT

On Apr 15, 2004, at 12:23 PM, Brian Pearce wrote:

>> Sorry for the off topic reply, but I just HAD to say something. I've
>> been watching AAPL for a while now (and own some shares) and after the
>> conference call, after hours trading made the stock price jump over
>> 2.65 (Almost 10%). AAPL was up to almost 30.00 and they also set a
>> new
>> 52-week high.
>
> I only wish this sort of activity were sustained; there's usually a
> frenzy when Apple has a better-than-expected (or worse-than-expected)
> quarter, and then it slowly falls back down to the usual levels.

(un)Fortunately for me, AAPL is going up since the profit-taking early
this morning. I sold all mine at 28.75 and they're up even more. I
was hoping profit-taking would bring it down to 28 even or even lower
so I could re-invest. Oh well, I guess. I'll have to wait a good week
for it to "slowly fall back down to the usual-levels."