Re: [NTLK] Direction

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 06:46:53 PDT

Is it possible to plan larger upgrades than 8MB? Don't get me wrong,
increasing the internal memory to 12MB will just rock. But you know us
Newton 2x00 guys ... WHAT MORE RAM? Does that mean we could have MORE
MORE RAM?

I would be willing to pay a decent chunk of change for more internal
flash RAM but I would also be weighing the size of an internal upgrade
against the cost of a 28-32MB Flash card. Therefore the bigger the
internal RAM upgrade the more exciting it would be and the more likely
I see myself investing in one.

Well, just my curiosity. I am very excited to watch this pan out and am
hoping to add one to my Newton soon!

David