[NTLK] Newton Wireless on T-Mobile Network - 2nd Try

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 06:05:38 PDT

Should I assume from the lack of response to my first inquiry below,
that no one here on list has figured out a way to log on to the
T-Mobile network available as hotspots in Starbucks? I was hoping one
of you guys had figured out a workaround.
------------
Hello Everybody-

I work from home and spend many hours sequestered in my digital dungeon
under dim light working in Photoshop mostly. I don't mind doing so when
we're having our usual gray and dismal New England weather, but as
things get warmer and sunnier, I do whatever I can to get out of here
so I can absorb some natural sunlight. That's where the Newton comes
in. Whenever I just need to catch up on email or create an invoice, or
do anything that can be accomplished on my Newton, I take the
opportunity to work outside or on my porch to enjoy the sunshine.

<snip>

Anyway, if any of you folks do this on a regular basis and have figured
out a way to log into the T-Mobile network with your Newton, I'd sure
appreciate some advise on how I can do it also. Thanks,

--
David Deranian
Digital Arts & Sciences, Inc.