Re: [NTLK] More questions

From: Mark (montana_at_freeshell.org)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 05:27:30 PDT

I installed the three packages as shown on the wiki page and the
connection gets established and the package starts transfering over.
However, I get the following message:

"Newton does not have enough free memory right now to do what you asked.
Restarting Newton may fix the problem" I then have a choice of Cancel or
Restart.

The file is a 30k free book file about Santa that I got from the Planet
Newton site. Memory states that I have 1769K Free with 1754K Used.

Do I have a messed up Newton? I've also noticed that I don't have an
Extras icon the the user manual keeps refering to but rather an Unfiled
Icons with things I think are suppose to be in the Extras such as Notes
and InOut.

Cheers
- Mark