Re: [NTLK] nSync woes

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 04:56:51 PDT

Hi Berthe

Thanks for the response. I too will be cheering the Author on - I
really like the application and look forward to a more bug-free version
in the near future. If i knew anything at all about programming I would
certainly be putting my ten cents worth in.
I had done battle with Claris and NCU for a while some weeks ago,
before admitting defeat (the final blow was when my copy of OS9
developed the 'segment loader error' at boot-up). At that point I sort
of lost the will to live and decided to give NewtSync a go warts and
all.

Dave
Aotearoa New Zealand
MP2000u