Re: [NTLK] Qn: Backlight stays on

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 21:25:19 PDT

on 13/04/04 23:48, Rod at lavo_at_mac.com wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> It has been a long time since I have posted properly on this list! Anyway,
> I have a question. I received a 2000 today that when you turn it on, after
> 2 seconds the backlight comes on. Does anyone know how to turn it off?

Maybe the on/off switch is sticky so that when you flip it on, the switch
stays in the on position, which turns, by default, the backlight.

-Laurent.

fat-finger vt.: 1. To introduce a typo while editing in such a way that the
resulting manglification of a configuration file does something useless,
damaging, or wildly unexpected. "NSI fat-fingered their DNS zone file and
took half the net down again." 2. More generally, any typo that produces
dramatically bad results.