Re: [NTLK] How do I get the MP 2100 to do the test to speech task?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 15:39:32 PDT

Well, on my Newt, it's speeded up so everything sounds
funny. I can get acceptable voice sounds by picking
Ralf, and lowering the pitch and slowing the talking
speed way down.
If you want to have some fun, point your Newt here:
http://newton.tek-ed.com/vox.txt
and save that page in your notepad and play it back!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- NewtonMP - Paul Curtis <paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com>
wrote:
> OK, this is just too funny!
>
> Anyway, can someone who uses this feature send me
> their settings that they
> like; I've tried Fred, Kathy and Princess with no
> real winners...
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul Curtis
> MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP
> 2100

=====
"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
 - Charles De Gaulle, former French President