Re: [NTLK] eMate 300 thread

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 12:40:11 PDT

>Got another question here... I bought another emate and it came with an
>apple desktop bus mouse. Will these mice work with an emate?

Indeed they will not. Unless there's an unknown ADB dongle that was
made, you can't even plug the thing in. Same thing goes for ADB
keyboards (though you can connect the eMate to an older Mac that has an
ADB port - basically most desktop Mac before the blue and white tower
G3's, and a few powerbooks - of course you could get an ADB to USB
connector and use it with a newer Mac. Any way this works throuch the
dock and NCU).