Re: [NTLK] wifi cards?

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 11:21:17 PDT

OK, I just got off the phone with tech support and they only use the
"Broadcom" chipset with the WLI-PCM-L11GP cards. I asked about the Agere and
Prizm and he said that they haven't used these before. I hope that this is
accurate and helps.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans