Re: [NTLK] Connection

From: Richard Kilpatrick (dmc12_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 08:40:52 PDT

On 13 Apr 2004, at 16:21, Mark Einreinhof wrote:

> I have tried different baud rates and that program called slowdown.
> What
> might I do to isolate the problem?

As mentioned in the FAQ, you may need two incidences of Slowdown. If I
run just one, it doesn't work, my Dual CPU PIII-450 is still too fast.
Two, set midway, seems to work, and they must be started before NCU. I
can install packages without them running, it seems to be a time-out
when getting info /from/ the Newton, rather than sending. Perhaps NCU
could be patched...

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)