[NTLK] Newton 2x00 = I want my ram back!!!

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 14:21:33 PDT

    Ok, I want my ram back. I look at my Newton and I don't need
formulas, and dates, and names... I want to use that for other stuff. I
have 8 meg of dram, right, so what would it take to wrench those things
out and make that memory usuable?

    I'm used to programs on platforms being thrown at me. Windows and
it's insipid office icons you can't delete... the Tandy 1000 and it's
built in applications... but they can be removed. As for the Newton...
how can we trim away unwanted fluff?

     Doctor Clu