Re: [NTLK] NewtSync

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 05:41:01 PDT

Permissions get changed by installers often times so that they can
place files where they need to and modify system resources the app will
use. The problem is that these installers generally do not change the
permissions back ... Therefore installing nearly any application can
cause this issue.

David