Re: [NTLK] Reasonable priced 54 Mbps router

From: Camillus Guhl (cam_at_guhl.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 02:47:59 PDT

Hi Robert,

I bought it @ http://tinyurl.com/ysd25 for the price of 169.- swiss
francs / 132$ US, the buffalo router is 199.- swiss francs / 155$ US. I
do not know about the prices outside switzerland though (you might want
to check pricegrabber.com), it was a fair priced offer for me. BTW, I
bought a 54mbit/s pcmcia card from buffalo as well, I did not try it in
my newton yet (older 11mbit/s pcmcia card should work with hiroshis
driver).

What I like is that the Buffalo AirStation series coverage can easily
be extended with a low priced wireless 54mbit/s repeater.

Regards
Cam