Re: [NTLK] Simple searchable database

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 09:03:16 PDT

MORGAN PRO comes to mind as a cd database. i have only used it lightly as it will take me sum time ot get all the correct info input into my newton. besides that a list in newt works would/could be the next best thing.

HTH,

LAG

Mike Burrell <mburrell_at_stny.rr.com> wrote:
I have a rather extensive MP3 collection of albums on a number of CDs. I
have all the albums and tracks listed in a notepad database (notepad pro
1.2.3 or something like that) on my Mac. I'm wondering is there something
for the Newton I could use to drop song iformation into so that I might
easily search on which disk a certain song title exists? It would be very
handy when I'm on the road!
Tanks! *after all, tanks are green*