[NTLK] Question about Newton TV Commercials [OT]

From: Mike Burrell (mburrell_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 07:46:13 PDT

I went into the archive and the original post in the thread "Newton TV
Commercials [OT]" wasn't there. It was the post with the link to all the TV
spots. Was it edited out or am I just viewing the archive incorrectly?

Anyway, I also wanted to ask, concerning the original 1984 commercial, has
anything been added to that girl digitally? I don't mean anatomically (after
all, she's good there). I'm talking about the headset and walkman type
thing... was that in the original commercial or did someone incorporate an
ipod into that?
You can see the ad here...
http://www.apple.com/hardware/ads/1984/

Mike