Re: [NTLK] NewtonMP.com WAS (Re: Woody's stolen Newton)

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 12:55:27 PDT

It's gonna have to be MYSQL for the .dbf.

The website is starting to take shape in concept. I've identified some
problem areas and I have started to ask for help from fellow Newtonians. I
am receiving a very good response from Vendors donating hardware for the
loaner program and to auction off to support the web development and I'm
getting help from "substantial" Newtonians about how to overcome some
technical hurdles. By then end of April, I should have the Web tree, .dbf
schemas, php beta scripts, site palette/format and the beginning of the icon
library.

If anyone wants to help, just send me what you can do and I'll try to take
advantage of your generous offers.

Pretty soon I'll have a construction page up with some kind of timeline and
progress chart.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans