Re: [NTLK] PIM's & Thanks

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 13:05:39 PST

Lotus Organiser 2.1 is the one you want and can be obtained from UNNA. I
stopped using it after finding out that I needed to share calendar
information with other Outlook users.

Now I synch my MP2100 with Outlook 2000 using Lookout (downloadable from
UNNA). Use a utility called ClickYes so that Outlook's security features
don't try to shut you out from manipulating its database. The process takes
a while using a serial port but works well for me. I just sync twice a week
and that seems be sufficient for colleagues not to book me over the top of
other appts. HTH

Cheers

Tony
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

Or is the a patch or update, or even another program that will allow
synchronisation of my 2100 with a more modern PIM eg Outlook.

Kind regards,

Will.