Re: [NTLK] wishes: Macstumbler for newton

From: optix (doozer_at_beau.org)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 00:54:24 PST

It shouldn't be that hard if we have driver level access to the card. But this
might include re-writing the drivers to allow for promiscous mode. I can't
see any reason why it can't be done, but I don't program for the newton...
yet.

Responding to Robert Wright's comment:

--
My other computer is a Newton MP2k