Re: [NTLK] Emate Display Cable Auction

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 11:28:02 PST

LAG,

Well, I think it is VERY clear from the description that it is a NEW cable
manufactured to be a replacement for Apple's own cable. Nowhere does it
indicate that it is anything but a 3rd party replacement for Emate owners
with display problems. You may have the mistaken impression that there's
just a handfull of these available, which isn't the case at all.

By the way, these cables WERE offered on the NewtonTalk list before they
were offered on Ebay.

I'd be suprised if there's more than a couple of bidders on this auction -
since it's such a specialty item.

--Calvin