Re: [NTLK] How is the Newton a Mac?

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 10:25:48 PST

If you really want to look at how every product fits into the Macintosh
product line [only the Macintosh product line is outlined, other
product lines are not] you can go to http://www.Apple-History.com.

A cool thing to note is that all the specs are available in Newton Book
format, however it is not up to date. I e-mailed the site's owner and
he says he will provide all the necessary info to anyone who does want
to update the Newton Books so that they have current model specs in
them.

If you just want a quick over view, there is a ton I am leaving out but
maybe it will make sense:

Here you go:

Apple Computer Product Line
-Apple I Line