Re: [NTLK] Emate Display Cable Auction

From: nelson (bnelson6_at_valuelinx.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 09:43:51 PST

L A GREEN wrote:

> THE only problem i have is this. we all know how rare and valuable these cables are and so does the person selling them.

I agree, have been looking into getting a 200o or a 2100, but on ebay the cost is well, up there at times. Not to sound cheap or anything but the ones from j&k dont seem like a bargain either by the time all the parts are found to make it useable. lol Oh wel my 120 an 130 are holding up fine, plus they have great screens.
Bryan