Re: [NTLK] card blanks

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 23:04:37 PST

I could be mistaken, but I think I have seen those cards sell in the
nine dollar range in the past. They are also items that get lost very
easily and I have no idea how many are still available out there. I
agree that some of J&K prices seem a bit on the high side, but I have
yet to read any complaints about them on this list. My own limited
experience with them was very positive.

Dave