Re: [NTLK] Newton displayed on Apple's website--kind of

From: Travis N (fizikci_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 07:55:16 PST

Hi Rick,

I downloaded the xgrid preview 2 and right clicked on the xgrid app to
Show Package Contents. I then opened Conents -> Resources.

-travis n

I asked myself, frightened and rapt, who was she who rose before me
like the dawn, beautiful as the moon, radiant as the sun, terribilis
castorum acies ordinata.

-from "The Name of the Rose" by Umberta Eco