[NTLK] [OT] Mail threading in Jaguar

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 09:13:31 PDT

   I suppose the *only* way this relates to NTLK is that some of us read
it using Jaguar's Mail program. Don't I remember Jobs saying during
the WWDC Keynote or whenever he introduced it that Mail was supposed to
have threading capability? Anybody know where they are? I've seen
shots of Panther's Mail, which looks like it has it. (which IMO has a
much less "lickable"-looking interface - I suppose to go with the new
no-frills industrial design of the G5, we've gone from a water metaphor
to a metal one..)

Jim

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html