Re: [NTLK] Can't import apps

From: Mark (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 07:45:44 PDT

Here's a much easier way. Use this AppleScript to automate the process.
Open the script editor and type in the following, save as a "drop on"
application.

>AppleScript for drag n drop change to packages ala "PackType"

on open (theList)
tell application "Finder"
repeat with x in theList
copy file type obsolete of x to FileTypeOfDroppedDoc
set creator type of x to "1NCU"
set file type of x to "pkg "
end repeat
end tell
end open

Or just get PackType. Available on UNNA.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html