Re: [NTLK] Great Deals.. (was NTLK)

From: Matt Janeczek (MJJ14_at_aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 19:27:41 PDT

Just have to add my own two cents. :-)

Back in 1998 when Apple came out with the Think Different campaign, I
really wanted a few of those Think Different posters to hang up in my
room. Well, I searched on eBay and I found an auction for the complete
poster sets 1 and 2 (about 6 or 7 posters per set) from an Apple
employee in CA. They were brand new, still in the tubes, and I bought
both sets for around $60 or so. Now, if you go to any kind of vintage
Mac site that sells Apple memorailia, ONE poster goes for about
$150-$200 depending on the rarity. I will never consider selling mine,
but man, that is quite a fortune I could make. :-D
-Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html