[NTLK] Can't backup to PC - says not enough room but there is

From: jon.sykes_at_ps.ge.com
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 06:58:26 PDT

Hello everyone.

I'm new to the list having just bought my first Newton - a MP 130. I
installed NBU and successfully hooked up the Newton to my PC. I tried to
backup the contents of the Newton to my PC but got an error about there not
being enough space available. Well, I've got about 30GB free! I checked
the backup folder location and that's okay.

Any ideas?

I should mention that I don't (yet) have a FlashRAM card. But that
shouldn't make any difference though, right?

I also tried the 1.05 Beta NBU after this and it said it had expired and I
need to get an update from Apple. What's the best version of NBU to use?

Cheers.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html