Re: [NTLK] Update: Serial Port boards.

From: japecan_at_comcast.net
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 11:31:29 PDT

Item #3048566578 (Ferdi's Dongle Destroyer clone) has been removed from ebay.

I had filed a complaint at ebay on Tuesday.

I'm not sure if ebay removed him or he did it voluntarily but, he's outta here.

I noticed last night that he dropped his price to $50. and I just check his
auction out and it's not listed any more! Very good to protect your hardware
David. I have two of your last batch and have no issues so far!!! Just
waiting for a audio dongle or another speed up version!!!!

Robert Maeda Serna
japecan_at_comcast.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html