Re: [NTLK] Refurbished 130s

From: Diane (newyorker4ever_at_hailmail.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 07:54:37 PDT

With all this talk about buying $29 130s, I just wanted to say that a
while back Claus (aka Chunky) offered some 2100s and accessories. I got
in touch with him and it turns out that he had several. I bought a 2100
from him for $30 and it arrived in pristine condition, cover, excellent
screen, backlight working, 1 PCMCIA plastic insert, no stylus and no
other accessories. He also mentioned that he had not had many responses
from the list so he may even have others for sale. He even packed it in
a Mead nylon zipped case. I haven't seen any posts by him lately, but
if you check out the archives he has posted quite a bit.

Well, just wanted to let you all know,
Diane

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html