Re: [NTLK] AddressSyncPlus 0.3

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 22:47:31 PDT

On Wednesday, Sep 24, 2003, at 14:45 America/Phoenix, David M.
Ensteness wrote:

> To-Do List Syncing seems to work fine, I haven't tried all the
> combinations but it certainly does sync them from the Mac to the
> Newton. I also tried the Journal Sync, no joy on grabbing notes from my
> Newton and having them end up in MacJournal. I also tried writing them
> in MacJournal and having them sync to the Newton, no luck there either.
> I am using Notes and HyperNewt on the Newton.

be sure MacJournal and the plugin are both pointed at the same data
file. For a note to go from the Mac to the Newton it must be in a
journal called "Newton". Also remember that the plugin will only find
notes that have been modified since the last sync (unless you have
selected "sync all notes every time" in the settings).

> Calendar Syncing works sorta. Events from iCal do not show up at the
> right time, example:

I didn't write the iCal event syncing plugin. That is one of the
plugins bundled with nSync. I have heard of other people experiencing a
time shift in their events, though I haven't been victim to it yet.

> These are exciting plug-ins to me, I would love to see more and see
> these develop further.

thanks for the note and the feedback!

Glass Onion Software

Nowhere Man