Re: [NTLK] URGENT: DO NOT BUY THIS.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 01:53:20 PDT

Trevor Birch wrote:
> It is an overclock. Is no-one going to suggest that this is a
> copyright infringement of Pixelsolution?

Trevor I might be completely wrong but I get the feeling that you take
a 'trolling attitude' to this discussion which isn't appreciated, at
least not by me.

We've been through stuff like this before and it's never fun for
anybody involved. Not for all of us, not for David and I guess not for
Ferdi as well.
So I would like to ask some consideration for the community as a whole.

As for your question: No it isn't and if you would have read the thread
carefully until now you would have known. So instead of answering you I
suggest that you reread the thread as a whole, somebody already
explained in detail what the difference between the Pixsolution and
homebrew overclock is.

Please let's refrain from posting on this subject if not absolutely
necessary, the list is there mostly to be fun and useful...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html