Re: [NTLK] URGENT: DO NOT BUY THIS

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 06:58:09 PDT

on 09/23/03 1:32 AM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net wrote:

> Another thing I'm thinking: does it make any difference if we're talking of
> different countries? AFAIR, Ferdi is in Canada, while Mr. PCBMan is in the
> US. Wouldn't that make things slightly more complicated? Which laws would
> apply?

Still another thing, if Ferdi is delivering anything by regular mail --
Postal Fraud. Not sure how the USPS and the Canadian authorities coordinate
on such a thing, but it doesn't cost anything.

I think the biggest things, though are: 1) present a convincing package of
evidence to eBay to get Ferdi shut down there; 2) ensure that all major
Newton (and not a few Mac) info outlets have the same info.

- Eric.

*I'd* rather wear fur than go naked!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html