Re: [NTLK] Copying NIE pkgs to Card

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 17:00:19 PDT

on 9/17/03 6:28 PM, Woody Smith at woody_at_bitstream.net wrote:
> I checked with him and in fact he had no problem and his 3COM
> card worked as soon as he did the partial restore.
    Glad it worked. The card I was sending was the full NIE and ethernet
set. Problems occurred when trying to connect to the internet through
ethernet. I think I tracked it down to something in one of the system stores
that was changed during an install. If that store also was backed up and
restored problem went away.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html