[NTLK] Stamp It! Snap It!

From: Alex (lexxel_at_sent.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 20:53:03 PDT

well, I was able to load the StampSnap packages to my emate... well
they are actually called StampIt! and SnapIt! but I still dont really
see what theyre used for... stampit seems to allow you to make and
save various text stamps... but i cant figure out its functionality
entirely. Snapit I thought took image smaps from your newt, but I
may be wrong about this.

I have just now uploaded these to UNNA (under utilities/system
enhancements). Maybe somebody can figure out what they do, or, get
some use from them.

regards,
~Alex

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html