Re: [NTLK] Need info for card lending page

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 16:04:04 PDT

Hi Frank
Below is a reprint of Ed Kummels list
Woody
  From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Aug 29, 2003 10:11:09 AM US/Central
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Ethernet cards
If you have internet access, you can browse my site
and install the drivers directly.
head on over to:
http://newton.tek-ed.com
The drivers are at the bottom. I found that if you
install all of them, you won't have to worry about
needing other drivers when you change NICs, (I have 3
different NICs that I use with my Newts)
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

=====
"When any government, or church for that matter, undertakes to say to
its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you
are forbidden to know', the end result is tyranny and oppression , no
matter how holy the motives"
      -Robert Heinlein, Revolt in 2100