Re: [NTLK] Writing wireless driver for Prism chipset

From: Jim Siburt (jsiburt_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 09:05:38 PDT

Thanks Paul

> Get GetCardInfo package. I'm just in post-nap state so I'll let you
> search it on UNNA or on my website (it's NameServer Newton Bowels
> sample code, somewhere at http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/).

I downloaded the .sit file and I see a getcardinfo folder. Do I need to
make a package and if so how? And we can talk Mac as I own 3 one is a
rev A PB 17" : )

Do we continue this on list for the future viewing of all or off list
so we do not annoy those not interested?

Jim Siburt
New Media Design
www.logicaldreams.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html