Re: [NTLK] Copying NIE pkgs to Card

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 07:31:37 PDT

Michael Sciascia wrote:
> Can you, please, give me some advices?
> I am sorry if these questions are really stupid but I con’t find a
> solution...

Oops, I sent my last message without finishing it :(

Basicially, you need two cards to do this:

-File all of your NIE packages onto one card (#1). Remove this card and
insert card #2.
-Set card #2 as the default store and install the NIE packages you want to
give to your friend into the card.
-Remove card #2 and send it to your friend. He'll have to file the packages
onto his internal store and then send the card back.
-In the meantime, you can restore your NIE package from your card #1.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html