[NTLK] Proxim Harmony . . . does it worked?

From: Jim Siburt (jsiburt_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 11:56:07 PDT

I recently picked up a Proxim Harmony card for $10. I thought if it
works, great, if not it was only $10. Better than $50+ ; )

Has anyone gotten one to work. When I insert it gives me the dreaded
message: Newton can not recognize this type of card. I assuming it is a
driver issue. I tried the most of the existing drivers: Proxim, Lucent,
3Com, Farallon, etc. to no avail. I thought I'd at least ask before I
gave up. I read all the FAQ (Just the FAQ please) and searched the
archives

Regards
Jim Siburt
New Media Design