Re: [NTLK] Removing Applications

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 20:24:08 PDT

Jim
You will have some memory left. Applications that are built in cannot
be deleted but why would you want to since they are on ROM. Others can
be deleted by Highlighting them if in icon mode and choosing delete
from the little envelope icon at bottom right. If in list mode check
mark desired application and delete in same fashion.
Memory upgrades do show up on eBay. In the last couple of months at
least 5 have been listed, prices ranged from $59 in a defective eMate
to $150. Original price was about $130.
I think yopu need all that are listed and I think that all the
necessary packages takes about 500 k.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html