[NTLK] Director (Full Version)

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 12:35:03 PDT

Hi All-

Does anyone own the full version of Director (driving direction
software) that was mentioned earlier? I'm wondering because I could
really use the full version. If so, would you be willing to sell your
copy along with the license? If that's not possible, does the original
author still support and/or sell new licenses for the program? If
anyone has a way of reaching the original author, could you please pass
that information on to me and the list? Perhaps if the author saw that
several people were interested in purchasing the full version, it would
make it available for sale. Hey, everybody can use a little extra money
right?

Thanks,
-Dave

--