[NTLK] Filipino Mac users Magazine

From: Robert JA Basilio Jr. (boojie_at_philmug.org)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 11:08:11 PDT

Thanks, Robert, for taking the time to read and look through it. And I
appreciate you telling the list that they don't have to register to download
it.

I hope the other guys who are doing the Newton magazine produce something
equally impressive. If they can produce something better, why not? :)

Robert

on 9/13/03 5:22, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html