Re: [NTLK] Time to Show Off...

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 08:36:27 PDT

Done. I've seen it listed both as freeware, and as shareware. The demo
version (the one I uploaded to UNNA moments ago) was supposed to only
allow you to use 3 destinations max. Registering removed that
limitation. But since I didn't store more than one destination at a
time (where I happened to be going), the demo version was/is fine for
me. That's the version I uploaded. It was written in NSBasic by Bob
Patin, whose web site is no longer. I'm going to try and e-mail him to
see if I can get the code from him, as I can think of a number of cool
enhancements to this, including the ability to speak the directions to
you while you're driving. This could easily be a poor man's "GPS" with
a little work.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html