[NTLK] Stay loyal. Keep newt item with community!

From: Mark Montoya (markmontoya_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 05:28:53 PDT

Sticking with Jim's email about keeping Newt items within the community I
have a list items. I will post pictures later today (I need to take them
first).

Buyer pay shipping.

Messagepad 2k/21k pen (with original packaging) - $7.00
Messagepad 2k/21k battery cage - $7.00
Fodor's94 Travel Manager (with orginal packaging) - $5.00
Columbo's Mystery Capers ((with orginal packaging) - $5.00
EZ2TV card and all adapters with EZSHOW software - $25.00
MessagePad 110 Charging Station without recharging battery pack (with
original packaging) - $25.00
Leather MP100 carrying case - $10.00
Plastic storage PC card - $.50

Very cheap!

Buyer pays shipping (I am in the states). Email me off list.

I have other classic mac stuff I considering ebay for. Most collectables
(PowerCD player, Apple IIe card, etc)

I have soccer games today. Will post pictures later.

Cheers,
Mark

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html