Re: [NTLK] Time to Show Off...

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 18:47:20 PDT

PhotoShow allows you to download (with an included program) photos to
your Newt, and do a slideshow or what have you. Good for showing
pictures of the kiddies and so on. Director was something I found a
long time ago. Basically you write, line by line, directions to a
destination. While you are driving the directions appear one by one in
very large print (so you can read them quickly - keep those eyes on the
road!), then press the Next button with your fingertip. EZ Presenter
came from EZShow.com which is no longer around, though I've seen people
selling the cards on this list before (EZ2VGA and EZ2TV).

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html