Re: [NTLK] EScale Package Install Help

From: Jeff Elkins Nesheim (jelknesh_at_elkins-nesheim.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 09:40:30 PDT

I am having the exact same problem. TiBook with Airport, Newton with ethernet on a hub. I can connect through AppleTalk, I can use the keyboard pass-through, I can browse my mac drive via install packages on the Newton.

When I intiate an install on either side, nothing changes on the Escale screen on the mac, the Newton hands at a blank progress bar on Installing package...

Quiting Escale breaks the connection and gives me my Newton back.

-Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html