Re: [NTLK] Newton MP130 and 802.1b

From: kyle kestell (kmkestell_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 15:05:06 PDT

I just found this in the FAQ:

----------
For the 120/2.0 and 130, only one network card is
known to work. (From NewtonTalk) DonS_at_PineLakeMed.com
(Donald T. Stewart) writes:

I purchased the Roamer (a PC card wireless networking
device) and a DynaCOMM Network Access Point from e-bay
a couple of months ago, but just today tried to get
them working. I have no trouble using a 2.0 MP120 with
them, and seem to ba able to access my home Apple Talk
network wirelessly.
This card is seemingly incompatible with OS 2.1.

I'm confused as to how I should read this. Is he
saying that only one ethernet card works with the 130?
or that only one wireless NIC works? he says that he
could access his appletalk network wirelessly?

any ideas?