Re: [NTLK] Digital Ocean Tarpon

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 13:22:53 PDT

Well, the Power supply is proprietory, (and a bit strange) Part 1 of the
power supply plugs int the wall then there is a cord with a tip (looks like
a regular MP tip) but this plugs into another box that has 3 led's (charging
and charged, error) then that box has a cord with that huge plug that goes
into the side of the unit. The first time I plugged it in, the battery
charged in about 5 minutes, but then discharged in about 2 minutes. I
replaced the backup battery, cleaned the contacts on the onboard battery,
charged it again. Seems to be OK now. These are all Digital Ocean issue stuff

Also got a bunch of manuals and software that is Digital Ocean. Let me know
if you or anyone else who has one need more info from the manuals, etc.
(maybe we can dulicate the power supply, somehow)

Greg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html